About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, which is essentially a showcase for my illustration work. Please note my 'more professional' Cargo Collective website is only a click away (see the link on the right). All work is under copyright to me, so get in touch if you want to use it.

Monday 27 December 2010

Photoshop montage...



http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2010/dec/21/the-gallery-2010#/?picture=369828237&index=48

A slight change of tack for the content of this site...The Guardian does a weekly satirical photoshop montage on the issues in football, and I have contributed two that were published on the site. The first was in response to the theme of Ryan Babel, the second re England's failed World Cup bid. It's probably obvious which one I did second, as it looks a hell of a lot better!

Alex Bean

No comments: