About Me

My photo
Hi, welcome to my blog, which is essentially a showcase for my illustration work. Please note my 'more professional' Cargo Collective website is only a click away (see the link on the right). All work is under copyright to me, so get in touch if you want to use it.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Grandma's Box of Memories...I am published!


Written by my mother and illustrated by me, Grandma's Box of Memories was published this weekend just gone.  More info on the book is available at: http://www.jkp.com/catalogue/book/9781849055178

To quote the website, This beautifully-illustrated story helps to explain dementia to children aged 4 to 7 years in a gentle and engaging way, and prompts discussions about what children can do to help a grandparent living with dementia.  It is an ideal starting point for family discussions and a book that dementia care professionals will want to recommend to the families they work with.



No comments: